I Choose To Be Happy

Hello my lovies!

Today I choose happiness. I'm saying this because I had a bitter-sweet day. My morning started on a very high note and by lunch time I was exhausted, emotionally, physically and mentally. I asked myself why was I so annoyed. I couldn't let my day get spoiled so I sat down and chose happiness. I feel each and everyone of us is in-charge of their own happiness. What ever happens we have a choice to either sulk or smile.  

I'm blessed to have a lil sister. She is the best, she always makes me laugh. This morning we had a mini photoshoot. Finally I have a photographer 😃! Her photo taking skills have improved haha. 

Today's post was so random. I didn't plan this outfit but it worked! On today's look I'm wearing some of the items from my previous post "Country Girl Checked". This post is aimed at giving tips on how to mix and match clothes from your wardrobe. 





 
Shirt - Mr Price
Jeans - Mr Price
Boots - Fashion Express
Cami - Legit
Bag - Forever New
Neck piece - Mr Price

Until next time my loves! 
XO Kanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year! New You?

Travel Diaries - Cape Town

Anti-Valentine