Anti-Valentine

Hello Lovely People

Valentine's Day... A day where couples spoil each other with flowers; chocolate; lingerie etc etc.
To me it's just like any other day. I hardly do anything special for anyone on Valentine's Day. This year was a lil different. I still didn't spoil my significant other but at least I didn't spend it in bed watching fitness videos on YouTube ;).

I actually did something... I went to a Wedding. I kinda like the idea of having a wedding on Valentine's Day, it's sorta cheesy but I still think its pretty romantic. Every year on the 14th of February it would always be your anniversary and not about Saint Valentine.

At this posh affair I wore a red off the shoulder dress. This is actually the first time in a very long time that I'm wearing red on Valentine's. I specifically chose this dress because I'm currently loving the off the shoulder trend. It's feminine and chic.






Pardon me for the poor quality pictures. You know my struggle (NO camera and NO photographer). I promise you guys things will be different this year. Just be a lil patient with me.

What I wore:
Dress: Edgars

I hope you enjoyed this post and your Valentine's Day to those who celebrate it.

Until next time!
xo Kanya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year! New You?

Travel Diaries - Cape Town