Spring / Summer Trends

A good morning to you my lovies! Today I bring you the long awaited post. I've been so swamped with work lately but I took some time off to write this post for you. 

There are a few trends to look out for this season. 


Whites in the form of jumpsuits, dresses and skirts will be a wardrobe staple for this season. 



Prints are in! When we talk prints they can be African prints, florals and Aztec. They add some colour to an outfit. They can be worn with any matching colour. They are very versatile. 
Floral hair bands are my favourite. They make me look forward to summer festivities. They instantly create a girly look to an outfit. 

3. Nudes / Tan 
Nudes have been on trend since last season. They make legs look leaner and longer. Who doesn't wanna have long legs? Nobody! 
They can also be added to you wardrobe in the form of bags (totes, satchels and shoppers).  

4. Orange
Orange is definitely the new black. It's fun, bright and it looks totes amaze on every skin tone. Try it out, you won't regret it. 

I hope this post will be helpful. I'll be sharing some outfits with you in future. Do not miss! It's a must see. 


 Until next time! 
XO Kanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Diaries - Cape Town

New Year! New You?

Anti-Valentine