Country girl checked

Hi Everyone. 
Today's outfit is quite chilled, there's not much to it. It's one of my favourite styles. This is what I would normally wear to the mall or on campus. Hats and beanies are my top faves! They are great for a bad hair day. 

This outfit is casual and kinda boyish. I've seen so many guys around campus dressed up in a similar way. Some guys have actually asked for my hat ☺️. I've added gold accessories, red nail polish and red lipstick to make the look more feminine. I think anyone can pull this look off without looking like a boy. 


Shirt - Mr Price 
Jeans - Legit
Hat - Foschini
Boots - Fashion Express

Look created on polyvore  

In closing... A mirror selfie 😁

Hope you enjoyed reading my post. 
Until next time! 
XO Kanya 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year! New You?

Travel Diaries - Cape Town

Anti-Valentine