Yup! It's free!

Hi lovies!
Who doesn't like freebies? Well, no one. I'm a sucker for free stuff. For the past few months I've been collecting freebies from my favourite local magazines. I get so excited when I'm getting a copy and I find gift. I think it's an awesome idea to spoil your readers every once in a while. Some are fashionable yet some are functional: like sunglasses, product samples and discount vouchers. These gifts always come in handy for the modern day lady.


I got this lovely notebook from the August issue of Elle (South Africa). They come in two colours; red and black. I picked the red one because I needed some colour in my life, and red brightens it up!


These one's are from True Love Magazine. I don't remember when exactly I got them but the diary I have been using it since the beginning of the year. I love the design with the Eiffel Tower, it's so pretty. It reminds me of how much I love Paris and that one day I'd like to go there. I love the colour of the nail polish, they also had some lovely shades. The hair removal cream is the best I've used so far, I didn't know of the brand till I came across it in an issue of True Love. It basically works like magic :). 

This sexy calender is from the Fun Fearless Cosmopolitan magazine. I was over the moon when I received it. It's fun and sexy. Hot topless guys 24/7 365 (covers face). That's what being a Fun Fearless Female is all about ;).


I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it for you.

Until next time!
XO Kanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year! New You?

Travel Diaries - Cape Town

Anti-Valentine