My Winter Favourites


Beanie - Mr Price
Glasses - Mr Price
iPhone cover - Forever New
Nail polishes - Dischem
Lipstick - Revlon in 030 Smitten
Bracelet - Jay Jays
DKNY perfume

This morning I just wanted to share with you my favourite winter items. On cold days I like to wear beanies and this grey Nerd beanie is my fave. I like to pair it with clear nerd glasses and red lips. I'm not a huge fan of colour, I could wear black for days! I add a bit of colour on my nails, to keep my look less dark. I get my fashion inspiration from Elle Magazine, it's just so me. It's like they get me. My sisters tease me for my fashion choices, so I use Elle as a citation because I always have to answer to my big sis. Weird hey...
When I'm not reading I'm just listening to some music. My favourite album is Lana Del Rey's Born To Die. Again my sisters laugh at my music choices, maybe it's because I'm not a hip hop head. Not that it bothers me though. I can't wait to get my hands on Lana's new album Ultraviolence, don't exactly know why I'm taking so long.

This morning a friend told me that she is inspired by how I add my pieces together. I was so happy to hear that, that totally made my morning. It feels good to know that people admire my work :). I appreciate your feedback. Please don't forget to leave your comments below.

Till next time!
XO Kanya


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year! New You?

Travel Diaries - Cape Town

Anti-Valentine