For the love of Revlon

Hi loves!
Today I went to buy some junk food at my local store and I checked out the magazine rack to find that with every purchase of True Love, July issue you get R50 off on you Revlon ColorStay foundation purchase. I was so thrilled to see that. I love reading True Love and plus I love Revlon products. I wasn't gonna miss such an offer for the world! This brightened up my gloomy day. On my next shopping trip I'm totally popping into a participating store to get my foundation.




Currently I'm using Revlon's new complexion powder, It's great on my skin. I love how it blends in with my skin giving me a covered up look without making my skin look dry. I can't wait to try out Revlon's liquid foundation for a more defined flawless look.

I don't use a lot of make up, my routine is quite basic. I always moisturize my face with camphor cream before applying powder because I have normal to dry skin. My look is always finished off with bold lips. I love using Revlon's stick balm, my lips are always moisturised and it lasts. I don't wear that much eye makeup but if you like shimmer around your eyes you can use Revlon's ColorStay ShadowLinks. You can mix and match the colours to create your own palette, I think its really fun.


  
Until next time!
XO Kanya


Please Note: This post is on my experience with the brand and the products have not been sponsored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year! New You?

Travel Diaries - Cape Town

Anti-Valentine