Product Review - Dove's Beauty Cream Bar

Hi Everyone.
Today I'm reviewing a product that I have been using for the past two weeks. A while back I saw an ad by Dove on Facebook, they were calling out all ladies to do a 7 day test of their beauty cream bar. From that moment I was sold. I immediately bought myself the soap and I tried it out instantly.



The soap smells amazing and it's very gentle on my skin. I love how it moisturises the skin whilst taking a bath. I used it for my whole body, I reckoned why not. A few months back I was diagnosed with Aczema so I've been looking for a soap that is gentle on my skin (Note: after I finished my treatment). Apparently the antibacterial soap I was using was harsh on my skin. 

What I didn't like about the soap though is that it quickly dried out my skin, especially on my face. My face is dry to normal. I honestly do not see that much of a difference. I'm not sure if I should continue using it hoping to see a change. I'm hoping to try out some of their products in the future maybe they will bring significant results. 

The little bar soap has served me well. It is very affordable. For a small bar it really goes a way. 



If any of you have used the soap please let me know how it treated your skin. I would love to hear from you. 

Until next time! 
Kanya xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year! New You?

Travel Diaries - Cape Town

Anti-Valentine