It's hour time - Era by DJ Zinhle

Hello Lovely People!

I've got a confession... I'm an ERAHOLIC. I'm so obsessed with DJ Zinhle's brand, Era by DJ Zinhle. It comprises of arm watches, bracelets and clutch bags. The clutch bags are only available for a limited period. They come in two colours, black and white. I obviously went for a black clutch (I'm that nuts about black!) and a heart beat monochrome watch. There are other combos to choose from on her online store.


On her online shop  www.djzinhle.com there is a wide variety of watches and bracelets. I loved this silver Eraholic bracelet, it's also available in gold.






Era by DJ Zinhle watch collection is also available at selected Legit stores, for a limited period (List of stores below).

I love how they bring something new to the brand. I can't wait to see what they'll add to their collection this year.

List of Legit Stores
1. Bloemfontein
2. Boulders
3. Campus Square
4. Century City
5. Church Street, Pretoria
6. Festival Walk
7. Fourways Mall
8. Gaborone
9. Gateway Umhlanga Rocks
10. Graduate Centre LUS
11. Greenacres
12. Highveld Mall, Witbank
13. Maponya Mall
14. Mbabane Swazi Plaza
15. Mthatha   16. Rosebank
17. Rustenburg
18. Rustenburg
19. Sammy Marks, Pretoria
20. Southgate
21. Vincent Park
22. Wernhill, Windhoek
23. Westgate
24. West Street, Durban
25. Windhoek Town
(List by www.legit.co.za/blog)

*** Sunglasses - Cotton On

I've got great content coming up and a new look, I hope you like it. Watch out for the new content that will going live on the blog this year. Be sure not to miss it.

Until next time loves!
xo Kanya

Comments

  1. Really i am impressed from this post....the person who created this post is a genius and knows how to keep the readers connected.

    Pretoria and Umhlanga

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Diaries - Cape Town

New Year! New You?

Anti-Valentine