I am your Earthypreneur!

Hi beauties!

I am so glad to announce that I will be working with Earthy as a distributor of their products. I am now your Earthypreneur. 

Earthy is a proudly South African brand that produces natural hair and skin care products. Their products are suitable for natural, chemically treated and dreaded hair. Earthy products are great for all hair types as they contain natural and organic products like aloe vera, shear butter, coconut oil, argan oil and lemon tea tree oil. 

As you all know I have been on my natural hair journey for more than a year now and it has been a struggle finding the suitable products for my hair. Earthy products have a wider range and as an Earthypreneur I am bringing great products close to all of you.

Products available:


No automatic alt text available.

  • Aloe vera-coconut conditioner
  • Aloe vera-rooibos hair shampoo
  • Healthy hair butter
  • Healthy hair oil
  • Moisture mist
  • Shampoo bar range
  • Satin pillow and scarf

For inquiries please contact me on:
Cellphone: 0728920879 (No whatsapp)
E-mail: khanyamalgas@yahoo.com.au
DM me on my social media accounts

I will be updating you on how to use these products on your daily routine. Keep checking this space for more!

I hope you enjoyed this post. Please leave a comment below if you are using Earthy products, I would love to hear from you.

xo Kanya































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year! New You?

Travel Diaries - Cape Town

Anti-Valentine