Strawberry Sorbet

Hi Loves!!!!

Feels so good to be back on the first day of Spring!

Today's post is a food post. These days I'm more of a foodie than a fashionista. Being a foodie has it's downfalls... I gained weight and couldn't fit into my clothes. Sigh! 

The recipe I have for you is delicious, you will love it! It's great for hot sunny days and plus winter days are over, we can now indulge in sweet frozen treats.

You'll need: 
1 punnet of strawberries 
200ml of water
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons sugar



Method:
1. Purée the strawberries 

 
2. In a large pan boil the water, add the lemon juice and sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
3. Once the mixture is cool add to the strawberries and freeze. 
4. Purée the frozen mixture before serving. 

Voilà! 

Your strawberry sorbet is ready to eat! 

Unfortunately this only serves 1 but you can add more of the ingredients for more people. 

This recipe is easy but the hardest part is blending the frozen mixture. Mine was very hard, I had left it to freeze overnight. The best freezing time is +5 hours. It needs a little patience.

For me this replaces icecream since I'm not a fan. What I like is that you can also use other fruits like watermelon, mangoes etc. 

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Keep an eye out for more posts. 

Love, 
Kanya xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year! New You?

Travel Diaries - Cape Town

Anti-Valentine